PhoneGap iOS Plugin for Drupal v0.1 – Proof of Concept – https://github.com/jefflinwood/Drupal-Plugin-for-PhoneGap-for-iOS
Also, getting a PhoneGap project running with the Drupal Plugin will be a pain with version 0.1! This is mostly because PhoneGap bundles libraries into its framework that the Drupal iOS SDK needs. I’d like to make this as painless as possible to use, so that it’s easy to get started.
I’m also only exposing four methods in the 0.1 version of the plugin – node.get, user.login, user.logout, and system.connect. I’m planning on adding all of the methods that the Drupal iOS SDK exposes.
Here’s some sample code for PhoneGap that interfaces with the Drupal plugin API:
window.plugins.drupal.login(username, password, successCallback,failureCallback) window.plugins.drupal.nodeGet(1,successCallback,failureCallback);
Next Steps for this project:
* Finish the node methods from the Drupal iOS SDK
* Add the file methods from the Drupal iOS SDK
* Add the view methods from the Drupal iOS SDK
* Reduce the number of steps needed to add the Drupal Plugin to a PhoneGap application
* Figure out a testing strategy
* Create a sample application
* Build an Android version
* Update/test plugin with PhoneGap 1.0